Classic Work Glove
- Cut from soft, protective, breathable, and all-natural cowhide leather
- Designed specifically for outdoor use
- Keystone thumb stitch for maximum thumb dexterity
- It stays in place thanks to elastic pleating on the back
- Made in Pakistan by Pakistani men and women in their homes
- Material: Cowhide leather
Make quick, painless work of prickly plants, rough soil, and dry bark, and grasp wooden tool handles easily. Barebones re-creation of the classic work glove means maximum comfort, outdoor versatility, and quality protection. The keystone thumb stitch improves dexterity while the shirred elastic back keeps gloves in place. Premium grain cowhide is soft, warm, and breathable.
- We recommend measuring your dominant hand to make sure you get the right size
- Length: Measure from the bottom edge of your palm to the tip of your middle fingers.
- Width: Make a fist and measure the width of your hand just under your knuckles
|XS||6 - 6½||2½ - 3|
|S/M||6½ - 7||3 - 3½|
|L/XL||7 - 7½||3½ - 4|