- Carbon steel with electroplated black zinc.
- Made of solid cast iron acts as a great anchor.
- The exterior surface provides a knurling pattern that gives a spark enough friction.
- It is suitable for incense, candles, or building a fire.
- It only works with strike-anywhere matches (not included).
- Matches will leave residue after use, which can be easily removed with a damp cloth.
- Dimensions: 2" x 2" x 2"
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
The Match Striker is destined to become central to your combustion-focused rituals. Whether setting a mood with incense, creating ambiance with candles, or building a mighty blaze – it all starts with a flick of the wrist. Crafted from solid cast iron, the Match Striker is surprisingly dense and serves as an excellent anchor against which to create a spark. The exterior surface features a deep knurling pattern, providing the necessary friction to bring it together.
Note: Works only with strike-anywhere matches (not included). Matches will leave residue after use, which can be easily removed with a damp cloth.
Note for international customers: Please be sure you can obtain strike-anywhere matches, as our Match Striker won’t work without them.