Enamel Deep Plate Set
• Set of 2 deep plates
• Vintage-inspired design
• Antique copper-like detailing
• Slight variations in color and copper patina are expected
• Steel core with stone gray enamel finish
• Raised edges
• 1-year limited warranty
• Dishwasher safe.
• Materials: Steel, enamel
• Dimensions: 11.0” W X 1.0” D
• Weight: 0 .75 lbs. each
The curved edges of the Enamel Deep Plates are both design-forward and useful, keeping rich sauces and sweet compotes in the dish and off your table. Each item features a hand-finished baked stainless steel trim, creating unique pieces that form a cohesive set.
Barebones Enamelware is dishwasher safe. For hand washing, soak the products in warm soapy water to help remove baked-on food, but avoid using abrasive sponges or brushes as this may scratch the surface.
NOTE: Due to the nature of the enamelware finish, acidic foods & harsh cleaners may permanently discolor the finish.
Q: Can I microwave the enamelware?
A: No, enamelware contains metal and is not microwave-safe.
Q: Can I put the enamelware in the dishwasher?
A: Yes, our enamelware is dishwasher safe. If you choose to hand wash it, avoid using abrasive sponges or brushes. See full care instructions for more tips on maintaining your enamelware’s finish.
Q: Is the enamelware oven safe?
A: Yes, the enamelware is oven safe to 500°F.
Q: Is it intended for outdoor use?
A: Yes, our enamelware was designed to be durable enough for indoor/outdoor use.
Shipping & Handling Times
Standard Shipping (2-5 Business Days)
1 Business Day (1 Business Day)
2 Business Day (2 Business Days)
International Shipping Express (7-14 Business Days)
Please note that any orders that comes in BEFORE 11 AM EST will be shipped out the same day. Any orders that come in AFTER 11 AM EST, will be shipped out next day. Also note that the usual handling time is from 0-2 days, depending on when the order enters our system. Thank you for your understanding.
COVID Status: Delays Expected
Both domestic and global shipping routes are currently impacted, with custom clearance and last mile delivery seeing significant delays.
We have recently moved our shipping and storage into a 3rd party warehouse. Note that they also handle many other companies and brands with their storage and shipping so congestion is very likely. They are doing their best with less personnel and extra steps to ensure that both they and your packages are safe. We appreciate your understanding here, and will try to be speedy in the areas we do have control over.
- All orders ship out the same day if placed before 11AM EST M-F.
- Please note of the usual handling time of 1-2 days.
- Again due to congestion of many packages going out, please keep in mind that handling time may be as long as 3-4 days in some very rare cases.
- Please email us about when you need an item and we will let you know if it can make it in time or not.
- Package hasn't been shipped out yet? Contact at us and we will get you updated and keep you updated.