HEY GENTS Issue #02
- Interview: Mr & Mrs White – A creative couple.
- A MINI Guide To: Melbourne – Where to eat, drink, shop, & stay.
- Interview: Tokyobike – Made for city riding.
- Sustainable Fashion – Building an eco-friendly wardrobe.
- Iceland –A photo story.
- Guide To: Australian Gin –With six distilleries.
- Who We’re Following – The people behind the profiles.
- Casa Angelina – Barefoot luxury on the Amalfi Coast.
- Wireless Speakers – Enhance your home.
- Boutique Hotels – Around the world.
- Interview: Instrmnt – Behind the design studio.
- A MINI Guide To: Sydney – Where to eat, drink, shop, & stay.
- The List – What we have our eye on.
- Nano Pad – By Architect Prineas.
In this issue:
The publication is 128 pages, perfect bound, and printed in Sydney on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
What are HEY GENTS magazines?
With a focus on beautiful design and unique experiences, each issue of HEY GENTS Magazine features interviews with creative talents, travel recommendations, useful guides, striking photography, and careful curation of interesting products.