HEY GENTS Issue #05
In this issue:• Kyoto – A guide to the soul of Japan.
• Light Vault House – An awe-inspiring concrete home.
• Guide To Saké – An introduction to Japan’s national drink.
• A MINI Guide To The South Coast – Where to eat, drink, and stay.
• Interview: KINTO – Designing products for everyday life.
• A Minute With… – Q&As with creatives from around the world.
• Tokyo Hotels – Modern design meets traditional cultural experiences.
• Interview: TRUNK(HOTEL) – A conversation with Founder, Yoshitaka Nojiri.
• The List – Products we have our eye on.
• A MINI Guide To Brisbane – Where to eat, drink, shop, and stay.
• Cafes In Tokyo – A tour of specialty tea and coffee shops in the capital.
The publication is 160 pages and printed in Australia on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
What are HEY GENTS magazines?
With a focus on beautiful design and unique experiences, each issue of HEY GENTS Magazine features interviews with creative talents, travel recommendations, useful guides, striking photography, and careful curation of interesting products.
For Issue 05, the HEY GENTS team traveled to Japan, seeking out specialty cafes, restaurants, bars, shops and hotels in Tokyo and Kyoto. Interviews in this issue include conversations with the founder of TRUNK(HOTEL) and the product design team at KINTO. Also featured is a guide to Japan’s national drink, saké. Back home in Australia, we head to the sun-soaked city of Brisbane, the rugged South Coast of New South Wales, and then down to Melbourne for a look inside a unique concrete bunker-inspired home.
Get more HEY GENTS Issues and other beautiful magazines here.
Shipping & Handling Times
Standard Shipping (2-5 Business Days)
1 Business Day (1 Business Day)
2 Business Day (2 Business Days)
International Shipping Express (7-14 Business Days)
Please note that any orders that comes in BEFORE 11 AM EST will be shipped out the same day. Any orders that come in AFTER 11 AM EST, will be shipped out next day. Also note that the usual handling time is from 0-2 days, depending on when the order enters our system. Thank you for your understanding.
COVID Status: Delays Expected
Both domestic and global shipping routes are currently impacted, with custom clearance and last mile delivery seeing significant delays.
We have recently moved our shipping and storage into a 3rd party warehouse. Note that they also handle many other companies and brands with their storage and shipping so congestion is very likely. They are doing their best with less personnel and extra steps to ensure that both they and your packages are safe. We appreciate your understanding here, and will try to be speedy in the areas we do have control over.
- All orders ship out the same day if placed before 11AM EST M-F.
- Please note of the usual handling time of 1-2 days.
- Again due to congestion of many packages going out, please keep in mind that handling time may be as long as 3-4 days in some very rare cases.
- Please email us about when you need an item and we will let you know if it can make it in time or not.
- Package hasn't been shipped out yet? Contact at us and we will get you updated and keep you updated.