• Spacious handle for comfort
• Concise cutting
• Fastening mechanism to hold the Exacto together with the sheath
• DuPont Teflon non-stick coating allows for the highest resistance against adhesives
• Includes: one scissor, one leather sheath
• Materials: 420 Japanese stainless steel, Teflon coating, semi-tanned leather
• Dimensions: 133*60*7mm
• Weight: 18.5g (Scissor only), 19.2g (w/ sheath)
Light and comfortable, easy to maneuver.
We improved everyday scissors, giving them the high precision of craft scissors.
The blades are made of 420 Japanese stainless steel, and the delicate tips showcase the craftsman’s exquisite skill refined through the years. At 18.5g, the scissors are incredibly lightweight. They are light, easy to carry, and effortless to use.
For the Exacto’s bows, the more expensive process of inserting double inject is adopted, where the soft material enhances comfort and stiff material transmits force entirely to the tips of the blades. Combining soft and hard materials makes cutting more effortless while providing fingers greater comfort. DuPont’s Teflon is one of the world’s best non-stick coatings, allowing the Exacto to resist adhesives when cutting through tapes.
The leather case has a fastening mechanism that prevents the Exatco from slipping out. The case is made of Italian semi-vegetable tanned leather, which gives rich luster and stretch.
Full priced items purchased from UrbanCred can be returned within 14 days from purchase or delivery.
All sale items are final sale.
For more info and international shipping details please click here.