Kakomi Donabe Clay Pot, 1.2L
• A Donabe Steamer for easy and fast steam dishes, and also a family-style donabe steamed meal.
• Suitable for Induction, halogen and gas cooktops, microwave, and dishwasher safe.
• Suitable for 1-3 people.
• Comes in three pieces; bowl, lid, and ceramic grate.
• Use in two ways; as a steamer donabe and an all-purpose donabe for soups and stews (when not using the grate)
• Material: heat-resistant ceramic
• Size: 8.2 x 4.47D in
• Capacity: 1.2L
• Weight: 4.49 lbs
• Made in Japan
Originating from Japan, Kinto has a reputation for taking the ordinary and making it into a functional design piece. DONABE, the traditional Japanese clay pot, is a communal style of cooking that brings friends and family together for unforgettable moments with KAKOMI.
A Donabe Steamer for easy and fast steam dishes, and also a family-style donabe steamed meal. The Kakomi Clay Pot renews the traditional Japanese clay pot with a modern design. It comes with a steam plate, making it suitable for steaming as well as simmering and stewing. It can be used on gas, induction, or halogen cooktops.
Shipping & Handling Times
1 Business Day (1 Business Day)
2 Business Day (2 Business Days)
International Shipping Express (7-14 Business Days)
COVID Status: Delays Expected
- All orders ship out the same day if placed before 11AM EST M-F.
- Please note of the usual handling time of 1-2 days.
- Package hasn't been shipped out yet? Contact at us and we will get you updated and keep you updated.