The Pakt One Duffel
- Zip-around, dual-compartment design for the ultimate in organization
- Easy access to everything you need while en route
- Premium padded shoulder strap with double adjustment buckles
- Dedicated TSA pocket for stashing items before going through security
- Zippered front pockets securely stow items you’ll want easy access to
- Protective corners and metal feet ensure years of use
- Premium, durable materials and hardware
- Padded laptop pocket dimensions: 15 inches
- Capacity: 35L
- Weight: 3.25 lb
- Carry-on approved
- Environmental forward production
- Lifetime Warranty
- Color: Black
Meet the Pakt One. The travel duffel that packs like a suitcase carries like a duffel and travels like a pro.
After the original bag appeared in the documentary, Minimalism, Malcolm Fontier, and The Minimalists received thousands of vocal requests to bring the bag back. In 2017, they teamed up with Sprout Studios and videographer Matt D'Avella to introduce a new, improved version – The One.
The One has been perfected through five+ years and hundreds of thousands of miles of global travel testing.