RIKR Range Technical Tote
• Detachable shoulder strap
• Top handles with a popper to fasten securely
• Stormproof water-resistant recycled YKK NATULON® zips
• Padded fleece-lined compartment for laptops up to 15'' with padded base and magnetic buckle fastening
• Semi detachable shoulder straps that can be hidden in the back pocket
• Back zipped pocket that turns into airport-friendly trolley sleeve
• Interior fleece-lined sunglass pocket
• Integrated side pocket for 1L water bottle
• Semi-detachable hidden side straps for a tripod or yoga mat
• Height: 380 MM
• Weight: 1 KG
• Width: 350 MM
• Volume: 15 L
• Depth: 100 MM
Outer Shell: Bespoke GT-RK-001 TRISTOP Ballistic 600D 100% recycled PET
Side Panels: Ballistic 1200D recycled PET
Exterior base and trimmings: Recycled 600D Nylon Hypalon
Interior Lining: Recycled PET 150D Ripstop
Laptop compartment: Recycled PET Fleece
Straps: Triple-layer recycled PET Airmesh
Padding: Recycled PET Felt
Webbing: Recycled PET
YKK storm proof zips
Binding, Thread & Elastic: Recycled PET
Components: Injection-moulded recycled PET
The high-performance RIKR Backpack is designed for contemporary travel and tailored to transition seamlessly from the city to the mountains.
Made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic, including our bespoke technical GT-RK-001 textile, we have developed the RIKR Backpack’s innovative features in response to the real-world travel experience. Its modular compartments, multiple pockets, convenient access points offer a refined, resilient, and secure way to carry all your essential equipment.
With a clamshell opening, a separate laptop compartment, side access, and a trolley sleeve, this versatile backpack is airport security friendly and adapts to meet the challenges of every journey.
Each Backpack removes 120 plastic bottles from our environment and is packaged in a 100% biodegradable cassava bag.