Code of Bell
X-PAK Sling Pack (L)
• 1680D Cordura ballistic nylon and Dimension Polyant VX Series X-Pac fabric exterior
• 3 easy-access zippered pockets
• 2 mesh slip pockets
• Expandable water bottle pocket
• Removable padded handle grip, chest stabilizer strap, and compression straps
• Stowable padded shoulder strap with D-ring and Fidlock magnetic buckle
• Key hook clasp, multi-purpose attachment points, and custom hardware
• Organizational compartments in the main cavity
• Padded 13" laptop sleeve & vital document compartment
• YKK zippers with Hypalon pulls
• 11L capacity
• Expandable to 23L
The Code of Bell X-PAK sling bag delivers a versatile and modern EDC storage solution -- boasting a waterproof laminated Dimension Polyant VX Series X-Pac and 1680D Cordura ballistic weave nylon exterior, resulting in an extremely-strong-yet-lightweight hauler.
With a vertically-integrated roll-up top that affords up to 23L of storage space when fully expanded, a padded sleeve that can accommodate laptops up to 13” in size, fully weatherproof YKK zippers with Hypalon zipper pulls, a collapsible water bottle pocket, and so much more, this quick-access bag puts a modern and functional spin in the traditional messenger bag.
Carried via its removable padded grab handle or across the chest via a single, padded, stowable strap — the X-PAK can go from an over-the-shoulder bag to a horizontal duffle in a split second.