The UrbanCred Podcast Episode 01: The Stronghold Gym with Stelios Karakonstantis
For this episode, we speak with the founder and CEO of The Stronghold Gym, Stelios Karakonstantis. From where he began to how he got to where he is now.
We talk about pursuing your passions, the importance of setting yourself apart, and why incorporating your loved ones can be more beneficial than not. We also talk a little about the origins of UrbanCred, how it got started, and how design and aesthetics affect customers.
Todays Guest: Stelios Karakonstantis
Stelios Karakonstantis is a fitness specialist, business owner, husband, and a believer in strengthening not only the body but the mind. Founder of the Stronghold Gym, he believes that one should be held accountable for their own body and should push it to the limit. If you can't keep up, then you're out.
In this episode, we talked about...
- Change in Career Direction.
- Lessons Learned & Origins of the Stronghold Gym.
- Doing What You Want to Do. Not What Others Want You to Do.
- How Entrepreneurship Life Really Is Like.
- Quick Beginnings of UrbanCred.
- Does Marriage Change How You Handle Your Business.
- Design & Aesthetics Influences Customers Decisions.
- 3 Pieces of Advice For You.
Be sure to like and subscribe to everywhere you get your podcasts. More episodes are on their way so be sure to stay tuned. See you next time!