RIKR Range 24L Backpack
• Magnetic main buckle opening and an easy-access top pocket
• Clamshell and side openings
• Recycled YKK NATULON® zips
• Airport-friendly trolley sleeve, top handle, and two side handles
• Padded fleece-lined compartment for laptops up to 15'', with integrated drop-guard hammock
• Concealed pocket for passports, documents, and valuables
• Detachable waist belt with magnetic buckle and card pocket
• Detachable magnetic sternum strap
• Adjustable shoulder straps and airflow back panel for a comfortable custom fit
• D-Ring keyring attachments inside top pocket and the main compartment
• Integrated side pocket for 1L water bottle
• Front reflective patch and bike light lash point
• Semi-detachable hidden side straps for a tripod or yoga mat
• Detachable pouch with strap, to attach under the lid or inside the main compartment
• Made with 100% Recycled Materials
• Ethically Manufactured: Only works with bluesign®-certified and Global Recycled Standard manufacturers
Outer Shell: Bespoke GT-RK-001 TRISTOP Ballistic 600D 100% recycled PET
Side Panels: Ballistic 1200D recycled PET
Exterior base and trimmings: Recycled 600D Nylon Hypalon
Interior Lining: Recycled PET 150D Ripstop
Laptop compartment: Recycled PET Fleece
Straps: Triple-layer recycled PET Airmesh
Padding: Recycled PET Felt
Webbing: Recycled PET
YKK NATULON® recycled zips
Binding, Thread & Elastic: Recycled PET
Components: Injection-moulded recycled PET
The high-performance RIKR Backpack is designed for contemporary travel and tailored to transition seamlessly from the city to the mountains.
Made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic, including our bespoke technical GT-RK-001 textile, we have developed the RIKR Backpack’s innovative features in response to the real-world travel experience. Its modular compartments, multiple pockets, convenient access points offer a refined, resilient, and secure way to carry all your essential equipment.
With a clamshell opening, a separate laptop compartment, side access, and a trolley sleeve, this versatile backpack is airport security friendly and adapts to meet the challenges of every journey.
Each Backpack removes 120 plastic bottles from our environment and is packaged in a 100% biodegradable cassava bag.
Shipping & Handling Times
Standard Shipping (2-5 Business Days)
1 Business Day (1 Business Day)
2 Business Day (2 Business Days)
International Shipping Express (7-14 Business Days)
Please note that any orders that comes in BEFORE 11 AM EST will be shipped out the same day. Any orders that come in AFTER 11 AM EST, will be shipped out next day. Also note that the usual handling time is from 0-2 days, depending on when the order enters our system. Thank you for your understanding.
COVID Status: Delays Expected
Both domestic and global shipping routes are currently impacted, with custom clearance and last mile delivery seeing significant delays.
We have recently moved our shipping and storage into a 3rd party warehouse. Note that they also handle many other companies and brands with their storage and shipping so congestion is very likely. They are doing their best with less personnel and extra steps to ensure that both they and your packages are safe. We appreciate your understanding here, and will try to be speedy in the areas we do have control over.
- All orders ship out the same day if placed before 11AM EST M-F.
- Please note of the usual handling time of 1-2 days.
- Again due to congestion of many packages going out, please keep in mind that handling time may be as long as 3-4 days in some very rare cases.
- Please email us about when you need an item and we will let you know if it can make it in time or not.
- Package hasn't been shipped out yet? Contact at us and we will get you updated and keep you updated.