X-TOTE - 3-Way Messenger Tote [Limited Edition]
Key Exterior Features:
- 3-way carry options (hand, single-shoulder, cross-body)
- Length adjustable handle straps (shortened for hand carry or longer for single-shoulder carry mode)
- Stowable 50mm shoulder strap for messenger (cross-body) mode
- Removable handle grip (can be attached on front webbing as a grab point)
- RFID protected zippered pocket
- Side slip pocket w/ snap button
- Expandable water bottle pocket
- Rear sleeve pocket w/ magnetic snap button
- Padded back-panel luggage pass-through w/ hidden zippered pocket
- Detachable compression straps (x2)
- D-ring x1
- Multi-purpose attach points (can attach our ANNEX series)
- Includes x8 annex clips to attach to the ANNEX series.
Dimension (inches / mm): 15.5 x 12 x 5 / 400 x 300 x 130 (when folded)
Dimension (inches / mm): 15.5 x 12 x 10 / 400 x 300 x 250 (when expanded)
Volume (L): 19 (folded) / 35 (expanded)
Key Interior Features:
[ Front Compartment ]
- Expandable compartment
- Zippered pockets (x2)
- Elastic sleeve pocket
- Key hook strap x1
[ Main Compartment ]
- Dual tablet and laptop compartments (x2) w/ soft lining (fits most 15" laptops)
- Zippered pockets (x2)
- Slip pockets (x3)
- Large sleeve pocket (x1)
- Large pockets w/ draw cords (x2)
- Pen slots (x2)
Code of Bell's signature "X" series look, but with more capacity, versatility and style.
For those that prefer an alternative to a backpack. Their newest X-TOTE (pronounced cross-tote) is a tote and a messenger bag in one sleek package. It also provides ample storage for everything you need to take with you and innovative features to allow ease of use from the office to the airport and everything in between.
The ultimate all-in-one bag with an added bonus to attach our ANNEX series (LINER, CARRIER, and/or CASE) when needing a compact, quick access daily carry option to bring with you. Or as an added storage capacity. ANNEX CARRIER/CASE can attach to either side of the X-TOTE, while the ANNEX LINER can attach to the front compression straps to create your ideal setup.
Shipping & Handling Times
Standard Shipping (2-5 Business Days)
1 Business Day (1 Business Day)
2 Business Day (2 Business Days)
International Shipping Express (7-14 Business Days)
Please note that any orders that comes in BEFORE 11 AM EST will be shipped out the same day. Any orders that come in AFTER 11 AM EST, will be shipped out next day. Also note that the usual handling time is from 0-2 days, depending on when the order enters our system. Thank you for your understanding.
COVID Status: Delays Expected
Both domestic and global shipping routes are currently impacted, with custom clearance and last mile delivery seeing significant delays.
We have recently moved our shipping and storage into a 3rd party warehouse. Note that they also handle many other companies and brands with their storage and shipping so congestion is very likely. They are doing their best with less personnel and extra steps to ensure that both they and your packages are safe. We appreciate your understanding here, and will try to be speedy in the areas we do have control over.
- All orders ship out the same day if placed before 11AM EST M-F.
- Please note of the usual handling time of 1-2 days.
- Again due to congestion of many packages going out, please keep in mind that handling time may be as long as 3-4 days in some very rare cases.
- Please email us about when you need an item and we will let you know if it can make it in time or not.
- Package hasn't been shipped out yet? Contact at us and we will get you updated and keep you updated.