Classic Backpack Plus (2nd Edition)
- Padded sleeve fits up to a 16” laptop
- Separate zip access to laptop and tech section
- Easy access pouch for tech accessories
- Quick-access front zip pocket, with built-in key clip
- Internal mesh zip pocket for valuables
- iPad / A5 document sleeve inside
- Water-resistant, soft-lined sunglasses pocket on top
- Contoured, rolled-edge shoulder straps for all-day comfort
- Padded back panels with lumbar support
- Secure, adjustable sternum strap
- Made from Recycled Dura Nylon
- Capacity: 24L
- Weight: 950g / 2.10 lbs
- Dimensions: 490 x 320 x 200mm
- Backed by our 3-year warranty
- Color: Midnight Black
Dual compartment carry in one streamlined backpack, for those who like a classic look with plenty of features.
Check out our Community Spotlight review by Alex Kwa, a product designer living in Japan: Click Here
This bag was sold out everywhere except UrbanCred. Really nice book bag, looks really sleek and well made. Very happy with purchase
The first best thing about this backpack is its design when it comes to usability. It has tons of useful pockets, and they are still general-purpose enough so that they do not dictate you what stuff you should carry where exactly. You have organization and freedom to carry the way you want. Second best thing is the quality. The material is very durable, all zipper are YKK. You'll feel it when you see it. The only downside is a lumbar support, it seems to be useless at best. In order to use it - backpack has to be placed exactly so that support matches your lumbar.
I love the style of this bag and how minimalist it is. Tons of pockets for organizations, wonderful quality, the fabric feels good in the hands, everything is good! Just one thing though, the flaw of sometimes it does dig into your chest. I want to try and fold it and maybe sew it in? I'm not sure. I'm a little scared but that's the only issue so far that I have run into. but so far it's a good bag.