Classic Backpack Plus
• Separate laptop compartment with Aquaguard zip access
• Vertical front pocket for keeping small items handy
• Contoured back panel and removable sternum strap
• YKK zips and durable metal hardware
• Hidden stretch pocket for sunglasses, cables, phone
• Made from water-resistant Venture-weave polyester and leather
• Backed by our 3-year warranty
A minimalist bag with hidden organizational pockets built-in throughout.
Check out our Community Spotlight review by Alex Kwa, a product designer living in Japan: Click Here
Shipping & Handling Times
Standard Shipping (2-5 Business Days)
1 Business Day (1 Business Day)
2 Business Day (2 Business Days)
International Shipping Express (7-14 Business Days)
Please note that any orders that comes in BEFORE 11 AM EST will be shipped out the same day. Any orders that come in AFTER 11 AM EST, will be shipped out next day. Also note that the usual handling time is from 0-2 days, depending on when the order enters our system. Thank you for your understanding.
COVID Status: Delays Expected
Both domestic and global shipping routes are currently impacted, with custom clearance and last mile delivery seeing significant delays.
We have recently moved our shipping and storage into a 3rd party warehouse. Note that they also handle many other companies and brands with their storage and shipping so congestion is very likely. They are doing their best with less personnel and extra steps to ensure that both they and your packages are safe. We appreciate your understanding here, and will try to be speedy in the areas we do have control over.
- All orders ship out the same day if placed before 11AM EST M-F.
- Please note of the usual handling time of 1-2 days.
- Again due to congestion of many packages going out, please keep in mind that handling time may be as long as 3-4 days in some very rare cases.
- Please email us about when you need an item and we will let you know if it can make it in time or not.
- Package hasn't been shipped out yet? Contact at us and we will get you updated and keep you updated.
The first best thing about this backpack is its design when it comes to usability. It has tons of useful pockets, and they are still general-purpose enough so that they do not dictate you what stuff you should carry where exactly. You have organization and freedom to carry the way you want. Second best thing is the quality. The material is very durable, all zipper are YKK. You'll feel it when you see it. The only downside is a lumbar support, it seems to be useless at best. In order to use it - backpack has to be placed exactly so that support matches your lumbar.
I love the style of this bag and how minimalist it is. Tons of pockets for organizations, wonderful quality, the fabric feels good in the hands, everything is good! Just one thing though, the flaw of sometimes it does dig into your chest. I want to try and fold it and maybe sew it in? I'm not sure. I'm a little scared but that's the only issue so far that I have run into. but so far it's a good bag.