- Easy to clean and reuse
- Feels like a soothing ear massage
- Easy to bring on the go
- Lasts up to 1000 uses
- High-quality Danish design
- Includes: 1 Case + 1 Swab
- One size
- For adults only
- Weight 21 gram / 0.74 ounces
- Dimensions: 3 x 0.2'' (7,8 x 0.5 cm)
- Case Material: Certified Recycled Ocean-bound Plastic
- Bud Material: Medical grade TPE
- Rod Material: PP
- Color: Black
The world's first reusable swab.
One LastSwab eliminates up to 1000 single-use cotton swabs and is designed to clean those hard-to-reach pits and cracks.
"Take it out of the case and use it to clean your ears or tools or simply to enjoy a lovely massage from the bumpy and soft tips. Wash with soap and water, and pop it back into the case. Each LastSwab can be reused up to 1000 times and will help you eliminate 1000 single-use items. Note: Swab responsibly and never you swab into your inner ear."
The case is made of ocean-bound plastic that stops waste from entering our oceans. The swab tips are made from hygienic medical TPE, and the strong and durable rod is made from PP and glass fiber.