- Pro-level stability, load capacity, and deployed height, yet packs down to the diameter of a water bottle
- Unique design allows quicker, easier setup/takedown
- Secure, fast, and ergonomic camera quick release
- Fast-locking, low-profile leg cams
- 20lb weight capacity (optimized for a full-frame DSLR + telephoto lens)
- Low and inverted modes position your camera inches off the ground
- Integrated load hanging hook .
- Nonslip, shock-absorbing feet .
- Built-in and stowable mobile mount. Securely grips any phone/case .
- Weather and impact-resistant materials
- All parts are serviceable, cleanable, and replaceable
- Includes a padded, weatherproof case
- Guaranteed for life
For years, traditional tripods have suffered from needless bulk and wasted space. Peak Design has spent four years redesigning the tripod from the ground up, creating a travel tripod that packs down to the diameter of a water bottle—without compromising height, stability, or features.
Radically faster to set up and take down, our tripod features ergonomic adjustment points, built-in mobile compatibility, and thoughtful details at every turn. Plus, it’s built for life on the road: durable, 100% serviceable, and backed by the Peak Design lifetime guarantee.
Tripod includes legs, a ball head, a soft protective case, ARCA-compatible Standard Plate, a mobile mount, a hex tool with a carrying clip, and a bushing removal tool for maintenance.