Weeks Paper Series Life Book - 2024 Planner (Gingko Black)
- ENGLISH language version
- Size 3.7" x 7.4" | 94 mm x 188 mm
- 240 pages
- Two ribbon bookmarks
- Polyester fabric
- January - December 2024
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.55 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2023, 2024, and 2025
- Yearly Index Dec 2023 - Mar 2025 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2023 - Mar 2025 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar Nov 29, 2023 - Jan 1, 2025 (114 pages)
- Graph paper 73 pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and more.
The Weeks White Line comes in black and ivory cover. The Weeks White Line in the black has been popular since the 2011 edition and has such a chic look. The cover is made of a soft flexible PVC cover.
The Weeks planner is designed for portability. It fits smartly in your bag or shirt pocket, etc.
The majority of the planner format is consisted with a weekly planner and notes. The left page is a weekly schedule, and the right page is a memo for the week.
The light Tomoe River paper is used for Weeks series, which is resistant to bleeding and the paper itself was designed for planners. The grid measurement is 3.55mm on the note section.
The year "2024" is stamped so you can easily identify the year when you put the notebooks
When you order this Hobonichi Techo Weeks, you’ll receive a clear, adhesive corner pocket you can stick anywhere.