Traveling with one bag is a freeing experience. It allows for freedom and flexibility but it also requires careful packing. With roots in the military, the Ranger Roll technique can allow for efficient packing for both check-in luggage or carry-on bags. Furthermore, it is an awesome technique to keep your drawers organized as well.
To Ranger Roll, here's what you have to do:
- Lay your clothes flat.
- Flip the bottom inside out and pull up about 4 inches.
- Smooth out the clothes for folding.
- Fold one side with a sleeve inwards, over onto the chest.
- Repeat for the opposite side
- Roll tightly from the top down. Do so until it has been rolled up into a burrito.
- Now, the part where you folded inside out at step 2, flip it back to contain the roll and sides.
Still can't figure it out?
Check out one of our favorite Youtubers, Bo Ismono and how to fully maximize the ranger roll.