Code of Bell
Annex Case II - 3-Way Traveler Sling
- Constructed using order-made ECOPAK™ EPX 100% recycled waterproof fabric
- YKK water-repellent zippers
- Can be worn cross-body style, single shoulder or by hand
- Two independent compartments (front is dome-shaped for extra room)
- Main compartment has cash slot x2, zippered slots x2, card slots x8, mesh pocket x2, elastic slots x3, pen holder x1
- FIDLOCK® magnetic slider buckle on the shoulder strap
- RFID protected in the main compartment
- Two D-rings on the front panel
- Daisy-chain accent on the front panel
- Removable shoulder strap to use as a travel case
- Capacity: 0.9 L
- Weight: 11 oz / 310 g
- Dimension (inches / mm): 8.3 x 4.7 x 1.4 / 210 x 120 x 35
The sling that changed the way you carry your wallet and other daily essentials. Now updated/upgraded to a larger size from the original version to offer more capacity and flexibility to function more than just your wallet.
Large enough to fit your smartphone and other daily essentials while still compact enough for those who prefer a lighter carry load and style. A perfect balance of size and function for everyday use in the city to the wilderness, and travels beyond borders.
Full priced items purchased from UrbanCred can be returned within 14 days from purchase or delivery.
All sale items are final sale.
For more info and international shipping details please click here.
I just received this bag and I am excited to load it up and put it to use! First things first though Urban Cred deserves 5 stars all around. I ordered this bag for a trip tomorrow and they sent me someone else’s order. I emailed them yesterday afternoon and they responded almost immediately and sent the correct order Next Day Air! They even gave me a gift as an apology! Stellar customer service. The bag is quality. I love the aesthetic of Code of Bell and this little bag didn’t disappoint. It’s sturdy and provides lots of organization options. I like the accordion style opening so all the contents don’t spill out. The bright interior makes it easy to find items and the pen loop is a plus. The only negative at first glance is the lack of a key lanyard. Not sure why they left that out but maybe in the next version. Overall I highly recommend.