[PRE-ORDER] ATD1 Backpack (Ecopak® 600D Edition)
- Durable and long-lasting quality
- Hidden or clean finished stitches protect both skin and thread from friction
- Compact and suitable for carry-on flights
- Thoughtfully integrated pockets throughout
- Rolltop for more volume, security, and waterproofness
- Suspended laptop compartment
- Built-in Compression Straps
- Removable Lightweight Frame Sheet
- OneWrap Velcro® removable strips for webbing management.
- Inner Loops to hang any pouch with PALS
- PALS on the bottom for a Bike light or pouch
- Designed, developed, and made in Italy
• Main Fabric: Waterproof Challenge Sailcloth Ecopak® EPLX600.
• Lining: Challenge Sailcloth RBC®200 with eco-friendly C0 DWR treatment.
• Webbing: Mil-spec 1’ nylon webbing.
• Zippers: YKK 10mm zipper.
• Padding: 10mm, closed-cell Evazote® 50 foam.
• Frame sheet: Propex Curv® (self-reinforced polypropylene fiber)
• Measurements: 19.7 - 27.5 in. x 12 in. x 10.2 in.
• Volume: 23-55 L
• Weight: 3.72 lbs
• Laptop: Up to 16 in. + Suspended
Rome wasn't built in a day, nor is your pack's fit. Compared to 500d Cordura®, ATD1's new laminated fabric is more structured and stiffer: at the beginning, the pack feels rigid, and shoulder straps may feel stiff to some: time and use will allow materials to stretch and conform to your body. Plus, the Curv® frame sheet is straight when new but will shape your back with regular use, thanks to your body heat.
Just load the pack, tighten shoulder straps and use it daily to have it formed to your body like a good pair of jeans or a leather jacket: good, durable things take time.