- Expand or compress while maintaining a discrete and compact look
- Roll top construction for expandability and weather protection
- One point closure with Fidlock® magnetic buckles for quick access
- U-shaped back panel zipper allows for top and side access and clamshell open.
- No access to the main compartment when closed for maximum security when moving
- Top, sides, and bottom handles
- Integrated organization pockets
- Semi-floating liner for better rain resistance
- Suspended 15-inch laptop compartment
- Side stretch pockets fit water bottles, tripods, and foldable umbrellas
- Separated frontal compartment features a key leash, pen slots, and two pockets
- Paracord zipper pulls help access and reduces noise
- Compression straps for volume flexibility and external storage
- One Wrap Velcro® removable strips for webbing management
- Bike light compatible
- Hidden or clean finished stitches protect skin from friction and thread from wear.
- Removable frame sheet for lightweight load support
- Removable ambidextrous sternum strap, easy to be operated with one hand
- Compatible with rolling luggage handles
After ATD1 Backpack’s success, one of the most frequent requests Attitude Supply received was to complete the ATD Supply offer with a smaller pack.
Long story short, they've been thinking about ATD2 for years: intrigued by this challenge, we didn’t want to scale its bigger brother down. Even keeping expandability has a crucial feature; different size means different uses, different problems to solve, and different settings to use the pack in. It had to be compact, conceived for fast services, more commuter-friendly, more easily accessible, ideal for those short weekend trips (or longer ones, if you are minimalist enough), and perfect for those who want (or have) to travel with checked luggage and still need a compact, yet expandable, travel backpack to pair it with.
- Fabric: Challenge Sailcloth Ecopak® EPLX600. 600d waterproof laminated, made out of 100% post-consumer recycled Polyester.
- Lining: 210d, PU coated High tenacity Nylon with DWR
- Webbing: Mil-spec 1’ nylon webbing.
- Zippers: YKK 10mm zipper.
- Padding: 10mm, closed cell Evazote 50 foam.
- Hardware: Duraflex and 2M nylon parts + Fidlock® V Buckle + Aluminum hooks
- Frame sheet: Propex Curv® (self-reinforced polypropylene fiber)
- Measurements: 45/65-cm x 25cm x 19cm max - 17.7/-25.5in x 9.8in x 7.5in max
- Volume: roughly 18-31 L / 1098 - 1892 Cubic Inches
- Weight: 1.3 kg | 2.86 lbs.
- Designed, developed and entirely made in Italy