• Sternum Strap allows support and stows away when not needed.
• Key Leash allows access to your keys (or anything that'll clip-on) quickly from the front pocket.
• Side Hooks allows attaching of bike locks, shoes, grocery bags, or anything else.
• Lightweight design that focuses only on the essentials needed for comfortable carry.
• The A-Frame system allows for an "anti saggy bag" strap system to keep your contents tucked away in motion.
• Zipper Stows adds a lock for peace of mind on your sketchier commutes.
• Fits most 15" laptops
• Height: 42cm (16.5in), Width, 27cm (10.5in), Depth, 19cm (7.5in)
• Weight: 0.9kg (2.1lb)
• Capacity: 20L
The Able Carry Daily Backpack is the 20L bag built for comfort, engineered for strength, and designed to be used all day, every day, for all days. The design of these bags is a minimal and singular color which allows for easy matching while the A-Frame system allows extreme comfort throughout your day.
Cordura 1000D Nylon
Cordura branded Nylon is known for its superior abrasion resistance. The 1000D represents the fabric type. D for Denier and 1000 measures for fabric thickness. The mid-weight weave is a good balance of tough flexibility and Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating adds water resistance.
X-PAC X50 / X51 with Cordura 500D Nylon
X-PAC X50 and X51 feature the X-Grid with polyester film backing for waterproofing and structure and a surface layer of 500D Cordura Nylon for strength. A splash of Multicam pattern for tops out the X50s. The result? A refined fabric with good structure and subtle form.
Shipping & Handling Times
Standard Shipping (2-5 Business Days)
1 Business Day (1 Business Day)
2 Business Day (2 Business Days)
International Shipping Express (7-14 Business Days)
Please note that any orders that comes in BEFORE 11 AM EST will be shipped out the same day. Any orders that come in AFTER 11 AM EST, will be shipped out next day. Also note that the usual handling time is from 0-2 days, depending on when the order enters our system. Thank you for your understanding.
COVID Status: Delays Expected
Both domestic and global shipping routes are currently impacted, with custom clearance and last mile delivery seeing significant delays.
We have recently moved our shipping and storage into a 3rd party warehouse. Note that they also handle many other companies and brands with their storage and shipping so congestion is very likely. They are doing their best with less personnel and extra steps to ensure that both they and your packages are safe. We appreciate your understanding here, and will try to be speedy in the areas we do have control over.
- All orders ship out the same day if placed before 11AM EST M-F.
- Please note of the usual handling time of 1-2 days.
- Again due to congestion of many packages going out, please keep in mind that handling time may be as long as 3-4 days in some very rare cases.
- Please email us about when you need an item and we will let you know if it can make it in time or not.
- Package hasn't been shipped out yet? Contact at us and we will get you updated and keep you updated.
What I love about this bag is that it really does hold a lot for daily use! I can't believe I can fit all of my essentials in and it doesn't make my shoulders sore. I would definitely recommend this to others. I might even buy another backpack in a different color.