DAYFARER V2 Backpack
- Made from 840D ballistic nylon with a water-repellent coating and Ripstop Poly lining for durability
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle and YKK® AquaGuard® zipper for secure closure
- Easy-grip Hypalon zipper pulls for easy access
- Dual zippered dropdown front panel for quick access to items
- Separate padded laptop compartment that fits most laptops up to 16"
- Ventilated shoe compartment that fits up to men's size 48 (14) shoes
- Spacious main compartment and quick-access pockets for ample storage
- Interior pockets and front pocket for additional organization
- Expandable water bottle pocket for convenient hydration on-the-go
- Padded mesh back panel and shoulder straps for added comfort during wear
- Dimension: 48 cm / 32 cm / 18 cm or 18.9" / 12.6" / 7"
- Weight: 1010 g or 2.2 lbs
- Volume: 24 L
Main Updates for V2:
- Modern look with cleaner seams and a more rounded and minimal profile
- Improved compression for a slimmer profile when not fully packed
- Redesigned back panel and shoulder straps for added comfort and a tighter fit
- Redesigned water bottle pocket for a more secure fit when in use
:NOTE: This is the most up-to-date version of the Dayfarer backpack.
The Perfect Backpack For Gym & Work
In my opinion a perfect jack of all trades bag that can be for work, gym, travel or EDC. Highly recommend!!
What sold me was the shoe compartment! I've never seen a bag that has a shoe compartment before. The other pockets makes the items in my bag super organized and I wish all bags were like this and made with outstanding quality.
I didn’t know if this site was legit or not at first, but I can assure you it is. Owner was super helpful and answered any questions that I had and had my dayfarer backpack sent to me pretty quick. Would definitely recommend ! Awesome service and cool people !
Hey Rizwan! Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure to help you. We look forward to seeing you again!
Black, Minimum and functional
A multifunctional bag. It's got everything I need and more. Use it every day. School, travel. It's got it all.
Durable and minimal bag
It's a great bag. I use it for both work and the gym. The opening of the bag is convenient to pack things in and the pockets are very well thought out. I wish the strap in front had something to keep it from flapping around but it's a minor quip. Overall, very satisfied. Thanks, guys!