FlatPak Waterproof Toiletry Case
- 2-liter maximum capacity
- Waterproof, leak-proof storage for toiletries or other small items
- Dry-Through™ Technology lets water evaporate through the case when closed
- Flexible fabric design adapts to the size of your contents
- Hypalon rolltop closure + YKK® buckle
- Hypalon hang loop for hanging in the open position
- Flat bottom design sits upright and open on counters/surfaces
- Volume: 2 liters, max
- Weight: 1.17oz (33.2g)
- Maximum Dimensions: 9.5 x 3.75 x 5.5in (24 x 9.5 x 14cm)
- Waterproof 30D Cordura® ripstop nylon
- Proprietary welded construction
- Dry-Through™ Technology
- Hypalon rolltop closure
The Waterproof Pill Canister is designed to keep your pills and supplements dry and organized during travel.
Basic use instructions
Rinse before first use. Place your items inside the case. Try to remove as much water from your items beforehand as possible for better performance. Roll the rolltop three times or more, and bend and buckle the ends of the buckle together. Contents will dry through the bag. Items will dry more slowly in humid environments.
Hand wash your FlatPak™ Toiletry Case with warm water and mild soap. Do not wash in a dishwasher or washing machine.
Dry-Through Technology: maximizing performance
Your items will dry directly through the material without allowing any leakage. The drying performance will vary based on temperature, relative humidity, and other external factors. To maximize the speed of drying, please follow the suggestions below:
- Remove as much water and suds as possible from items before inserting them into the FlatPak™ case.
- Roll the top only three times to keep as much of the surface area of the case exposed to open air as possible. The more exposed surface area will yield faster drying times. Keep the FlatPak™ case exposed to open air while drying.
- Dry the outside of the FlatPak™ Toiletry Case after you put the contents inside.
- Occasionally rinse away any residue from the inside of the FlatPak™ Toiletry Case to maximize the performance of the Dry-Through Technology.