- A secure and discreet pocket that's always within reach.
- A handy sleeve provides quick access for one card on both straps.
- Zippered front pocket offers an extra quick access storage option.
- Attachment points for your little extras (or anything that'll clip on)
- Slim fit allows for tight, relaxed spaces without bumping into other people.
- Padding for max shoulder support, Curved to ease chest pressure.
- Back panels are padded with EPE foam for plush comfort with minimal weight.
- Nine organizational pockets for convenience packing.
- Fits most 13" laptops
- Height: Height: 45cm / 17.7”, Width: 27cm / 10.6”, Depth: 17cm / 6.7”
- Weight (X-Pac): 0.69kg / 1.5lb
- Weight (Ripstop): 0.65kg / 1.4lb
- Material: YKK Zippers, Duraflex Hardware, DWR coating
- Capacity: 13L
- Version: 2024
The Thirteen Daybag is a minimal do-it-all backpack. Compact with surprising capacity and plenty of pockets, the Thirteen is ideal for busy commutes and strolls. Updated for 2024.
- Slightly taller with an extra 0.5L of usable space.
- Updated shoulder strap with premium cushioning and sternum strap for stability in motion.
- Ripstop lining for higher durability.
- Improved color matching.
Full priced items purchased from UrbanCred can be returned within 14 days from purchase or delivery.
All sale items are final sale.
For more info and international shipping details please click here.
I like the bag alot. Its a small EDC backpack that I've been using for my everyday stuff. It keeps its form well and looks great. 3 things I don't like about the bag: The magnetic clip in the straps don't stay in the arm strap well when not being used and also it's a pain in the butt scrubbing out scuffs from the bag that I get from grazing places like a wall with it. I wish it was a a 15L size. Got this one cause the 20L Daily bag was too big for an EDC. This one is just fine though for now. Priced a little high for its size. It's should be close to the price of the non x-pac version instead but I'm happy with it.
Small bag, great for light trips and an incognito camera bag
Awesome small day bag. Perfect for day trips where you want to pack light and bring a water bottle, light sweater, snacks, etc. It is small though, so know what you are getting! Fits my XPS 13 just fine, and I use a camera insert at the bottom to carry some extra lenses and such inconspicuously.
Fit my tablet with a thick case, and my other daily essentials.
Really great as long as you realize what you're buying.
Yes, it's a very small backpack, and it's what I was wanting. The interesting thing about this bad is the interior is a lot smaller than you'd expect, but the exterior pocket is a lot more spacious than expected. The outside pocket actually extends underneath the water bottle pocket. I just love the overall design of this bag. The hidden attachment strapping is unlike anything I've seen before. Worth mentioning the straps just barely work for my 6'1" frame.