• A secure and discreet pocket that's always within reach.
• A handy sleeve provides quick access for one card on both straps.
• Zippered front pocket offers an extra quick access storage option.
• Weighing just 0.6kg / 1.3lbs to keep things light and breezy.
• Attachment points for your little extras (or anything that'll clip-on)
• Slim fit allows for tight and relaxed spaces without bumping into other people.
• Padding for max shoulder support, Curved to ease chest pressure.
• Back panels are padded with EPE foam for plush comfort with minimal weight.
• Nine organizational pockets for convenience packing.
• Fits most 13" laptops
• Height: 43cm (17in), Width: 27cm (11in), Length: 17cm (7.5in)
• Weight: 0.6kg (1.3lb)
• Capacity: 13L
The Thirteen day bag is a lightweight walkaround backpack. Designed for carrying comfort and useful storage, the Thirteen is ideal for both busy commutes and leisurely strolls. The size of the bag allows for usage in both tight and relaxed spaces with a shell that allows for the bag to keep its shape regardless of being empty or full. With 9 storage pockets, it'll keep everything organized for you to easily access.
Yes, it's a very small backpack, and it's what I was wanting. The interesting thing about this bad is the interior is a lot smaller than you'd expect, but the exterior pocket is a lot more spacious than expected. The outside pocket actually extends underneath the water bottle pocket. I just love the overall design of this bag. The hidden attachment strapping is unlike anything I've seen before. Worth mentioning the straps just barely work for my 6'1" frame.