UrbanCred Podcast Episode 04: Content Creator of Beautifully Bookish Bethany Channel with Bethany Pullen
For this episode, we speak with Bethany Pullen of the Beautifully Bookish Bethany YouTube channel about how being a content creator on YouTube is really like, how a mother of two balances everything on her plate, and why perseverance makes all the difference when it comes to growing your channel.
Todays Guest: Bethany Pullen
Bethany is the founder of the YouTube and Instagram Channel Beautifully Bookish Bethany. She is a wife, mother, YouTube and Instagram content creator as well as an obvious book lover. Based out of NYC, she is tasked with juggling her family, her passion, and her dedicated fans. She is constantly looking for ways to reach out to her fans and give them something worthwhile to keep tuned in with.
In this episode, we talked about...
- How did her YouTube channel even start?
- The importance of passion when producing content.
- How many books does she read a month?
- Burn out and setting a steady schedule.
- What is Patreon?
- How making money works in the Youtube space.
- Family and work life.
- Collaboration with other influencers can help.
- How to connect with other creators.
- Creating the right content for viewers.
- It's a long term game when it comes to growing your Youtube channel.
- Instagram: @beautifullybookishbethany
- Facebook: @beautifullybookishbethany
- Youtube: Beautifully Bookish Bethany
- GoodReads: Here
- Podcast: Chapter 3 Podcast
Be sure to like and subscribe to everywhere you get your podcasts. More episodes are on their way so be sure to stay tuned. See you next time!